Last updated: October 10, 2019
This Policy applies only to information we collect in our App and in e-mail, text and other electronic communications sent through or in connection with our App. This Policy DOES NOT apply to information that we collect offline, information collected in other apps or websites (including third party websites you may access through the App), or information collected by any third party. These third parties may have their own privacy policies, which we encourage you to read before providing information on or through them.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET FORTH HEREIN, PLEASE DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE AND SERVICES.
Personal information is data that can be used to uniquely identify or contact a single person.
(1) User Information: Information you choose to fill in when you use the Software, such as nickname, zodiac sign, birth date and gender. Our purposes of collecting the information are: (i) to improve and customize the Software and Services; and/or (ii) to maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software and Services.
(2) Facial and palmar features data. When you first use the face or palm recognition function, You may voluntarily grant us the permission to access to your camera and album to obtain your facial or palmar photo in your mobile device. Only if you confirm the permission, will we gain access to your camera and album. We will then use our own API or provided by the third party to process the facial or palmar features data in the photos, analyze the information on the photos, and feedback the effect drawing or conclusion to you. Such data, effect drawing and conclusion will not contain any personal identifiable information. For such data, photo, effect drawing and conclusion, we will neither store nor share them with any third parties. The purpose of processing such information is only to operate the face or palm recognition functions of the App (including but not limited to Baby Prediction, Time Travel Shutter, Baby Face, Boy/Girl Switcher, Palm Scanner).
(3) Support Related Information. If you communicate with us via our support section or via email, we may also collect your email address, name and any information you voluntarily submitted to us in connection with such support (for example, your name, company name, and particular support query or request). Such information will only be used to provide you with support services and will not be connected with any other information collected from you on or through the Software, including, any individual User ID which automatically generate by the Software when you use the Software and Services .
Our purposes of the support related information are: (i) to take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software and Services; (ii) to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software and Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof; (iii) to comply and satisfy any applicable law regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request; and/or (iv) to provide you with support and handle your complaints and/or feedback.
When you use the Software, for analytical, business and operational purposes , we automatically collect and store the following types of information:
(1) Usage Information. Certain usage related information regarding your use and interaction with your device, such as when and how you use the Software and Services, how you use your internet browser and internet search related applications, the content you visit, access and utilize; for example, offerings and advertisements that you view, use and access, how you use them and your response to them, how frequency you use them, your search queries and the time and date of your searches.
We use the HTTP Protocol synchronously upload your usage data to our database when you interact with the Software or Services. Our purposes of collecting usage information are: (i) to improve and customize the Software and Services; (ii) to provide you personalized content, including through the delivery of targeted interest-based advertisements from us or our partners; (iii) to maintain and improve the quality and operation of the Software and Services; (iv) to take any action in case of a dispute involving you in connection with the Software and Services; and/or (v) to enforce the terms and conditions applicable to the Software and Services and to prevent unlawful activities and misuse thereof.
(2) Metadata. Metadata can describe the location information and file creation time contained in photos or other files, or the rough features of the characters in photos and other content contained in photos. When you use the Services and upload photos or other files, we use Tensorflow API to collect the metadata of these files, we will use photo metadata to provide you with certain features including "Palm Recognition" and other funny features based on a combination of these basic features. Metadata cannot normally be used to identify a specific individual, and it will be used to improve the Services.
Non-personal information is data in a form that does not permit direct association with any specific individual.
We may collect and use non-personal information in the following circumstances: to have a better understanding in user's behavior, solve problems in products and services, improve our products, services and advertising, we may use Cocoa Touch API to collect non-personal information such as installed application name and package name, the data of install, frequency of use, country, equipment and channel, configuration and settings of the products and Services, ISP (Internet Service Provider), Internet protocol (IP) address, Media Access Control (MAC) address, device configuration and identifiers.
We will not share any personal information that we have collected from you except for the following events:
If we are required by law to disclose your information, we may share your information with law enforcement or other competent authorities and any third party, as may be required (e.g., to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security, or technical issues; to respond to claims or satisfy any legal process, subpoena, or governmental request; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the Company’s users, its partners, or the general public). In the event the Company goes through a business transition such as a merger or acquisition by another company, consolidation, change of control, reorganization, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your information will be among the assets transferred.
We take precautions — including administrative, technical, and physical measures — to safeguard your personal information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We use firewalls, encryption technology and Network access designed to protect against fraud and identity theft; our data is only stored in centers that provide high-level security for user’s information.
We also protect user’s privacy by seeking to minimize the amount of sensitive data and PRI. We also seek appropriate contractual protection from our partners regarding their treatment of user data.
Please be aware, however, that no method of transmitting information over the Internet or storing information is completely secure. Accordingly, we cannot guarantee the absolute security of any information.
When you use some products, services, or post your comments, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. You are responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these instances. Please take care when using these features.
Certain Services may link to third party advertisements, websites, products and services (including search services) as well as additional means that are provided to you by third parties (collectively, "Third Party Content and Services"). The use of such Third Party Content and Services is subject to their privacy policies. You shall be aware that the use of the Third Party Content and Services may give these third parties the ability to access, collect, store, and/or share your information, both your personal information and non-personally identifiable information. In order to clarify, we do not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to such Third Party Content and Services and your access to any Third Party Content and Services is at your own risk. We are not responsible for the information contained and/or made available through, the practices of, or your use or inability to use such Third Party Content and Services. You expressly relieve us from any and all liability arising from your use of such Third Party Content and Services. We recommended that you read the terms, conditions and privacy policies of such Third Party Content and Services before using or accessing any of them.
For providing customized advertisement, the third-party advertising companies may collection or use your personal information (not including your name, address, email address or telephone number) when you use the Software or Service.
Our Services are not directed to children under 16 or other statutory minimum age according to the applicable laws and regulations in your country (the “Minimum Age”). We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the Minimum Age. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should promptly contact us and we take reasonable steps to ensure that such information is deleted from our files.
You have the right to access, modify, correct or delete any personal data which we may have collected.
If you are in the EEA, you have a right to (subject to a limited number of exceptions): (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of your personal information; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of your personal information; and (iii) ask for a copy of your personal information to be provided in a digital format. You also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of your personal information with your local data protection authority in the EEA. To exercise this right please contact our Data Protection Officer by email at: [email@example.com].
If we are required to provide you with notice of a particular event or incident, we will send you such notice by mail, email or telephone.
The Software and Services work over the Internet. We may store and process your information in various locations throughout the world. Where you located in the EEA, as required by law, you hereby provide us with your express consent to transfer your data to where may be outside of EEA once you use the Software and/or Services. You may withdraw your consent at any time.